Marston Happenings!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I'm Going To Admit It

I know I've been fighting the aging thing for a long time. But I'm ready to cry "UNCLE". Age is a funny thing. Every facet of life is different.  Sometimes your spirit ages, or better yet matures. Sometimes you body ages, not so fun. And sometimes your emotions age. Age is undulating complete with high tides and low tides.  I feel a low tide today.  For sometime I've been dealing with back pain. (Can someone explain why we have to be given a weak back? and don't tell me my core muscles are weak because all the working out at the gym should count for something) But pain makes you feel old. And I think that technology is getting faster, definitely not that I'm getting slower or is it? I tried to make a few changes to my blog and wow I so realized I was going to need to call someone for help. Bah! But now that I've vented my spleen, I feel better.  I will endure to the end. I will be the best better. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.....

No comments: